Saturday, June 11, 2011

Not Easier

So, here's another attempt at yet another photo challenge. This one has to have the color green in the photo.   Today I am thinking . . . Geee, trying to win these things is quickly becoming an obsession for me.




 It's almost like when I would see a trophy for a kick-boxing tournament. 


In those days, when I would hear about a tournament, my first thought was always "No, I am not going to enter. It would be crazy for me to enter. There is no way I'm going to do it."  Then I would see the trophy and something would click. It always happened. I couldn't help but drool a little and think "Ohhhh! That's nice..." Before I  knew it, I was playing.  Funny thing about those trophies, each time I won one I gave it to my kids. They collect dust on their shelves. I guess these challenges are a little safer and not as intense. But, I tell you, they are not easier to win. 





Unknown Mami

10 comments:

  1. this photo & your daughter are BEAUTIFUL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12 June, 2011

    Great photo and love, love, love that dress. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picture - came by from SIMC - Being an engineer I'm more interested in what she is pulling. I'm guessing it's play ground equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a bit of a competitive streak in you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe you have several competitive bones in your body!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a sweet shot.
    Happy Sunday eve.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shot! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photo! Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Breath taking. Did you win?
    and kick boxing really...so cool..so very very cool.
    >.also love the dress..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I will do my best to visit you back!

Have a great day!