Thursday, April 19, 2012

Me and my Little Boy. . .Embracing the Camera

I took these picture months ago. MONTHS AGO!!! way back in February right before Stephen went on one of the many retreats he has gone on. The kid loves retreats!   We had so much fun taking these pictures because I kept cutting off his head. We just couldn't get right. 

That's what he gets for being so tall. . .right???


Anyway, I have been following this blog  anderson crew  mamma of 6 small children. Her Thursday meme idea is to embrace the camera: to get in the photos with your kids, husband, mom, friends, whoever. Like a lot of us, this is hard for me to do. I like to be the one on the other end clicking away, making everyone else uncomfortable. 

 Stephen is the most easy going kid you would ever want to meet and I knew he wouldn't mind playing along. Without any make up I grabbed Stephen before we left for our early morning road trip to the camp and we started taking pictures.  Then, I held on to those pictures for months because I thought: "what was I thinking???" " I don't have on any make up and who in there right mind would post pictures of themselves looking like that? Plus, my nose looks huge!" HuGe!!!  and then Stephen was looking at my blog on day and asked why I didn't post those photos.  He said. . .

Put them up mom. You look great and it was fun. 


So here they are: The picture I took of me and my little boy. . .Stevie Wonder. . .embracing the camera. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. great shots of a lovely Mama and son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is GREAT!!!!! I love these!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See that! Stephen tells you to do something and voila you do it. It is a great picture. That Steve just keeps doing things right, you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I will do my best to visit you back!

Have a great day!