Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. With her encouragement and her blog button, I have decided to play. It should be fun! The idea is to post the things you know you should have done but didn't......or the other way around! When you’re done here, head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Here goes! It's time to 'fess up!' Not Me! Monday! This morning, I did not get up early and enjoy the peace and quite. I would have woken everyone up nice and early to get started with their day. It snowed last night and after all I knew the kids would be excited and I would want them to get out into the fun before it melted away. We live in South Carolina and the snow just stays and stays! When Mark told me he was going to work today, I didn't think secretly....... "I will get on the computer and blog when he leaves." I would not have done that, because I never waist time. I just have too much to do! When I took my two year old daughter out into the snow, I did not get too cold really fast and tell her I had Hot Chocolate in the house. Then I did not tell her we could make a cake and that Barnie was on.........after all I know the snow is rare around here. AND I am much nicer then that. I did not waste too much time under a blanket reading the book my mother gave me today. I cleaned up my house right away and it really looks great. I am not sitting in a mess thinking..........How does it get so bad so quickly? My wonderful husband and mostly my kids and are very, very neat and tidy and always puts things back where they go. I will never find them hiding from a mess...... My house is ALWAYS perfect! Because I am a REALLY GREAT house keeper! Now it is your turn! Tell me what you have not been doing today. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I will do my best to visit you back!

Have a great day!