Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh! Brother!

For brothers these two couldn't be more different. . .


  To me, this photo tells so much about them.

One brother often reminding the other:  to enjoy life, let his hair down and just have a good time.  And, the other, often reminding his younger brother: to slow down,  to never forget to read the warning signs -  "they are there for a reason" he says and to always remember to prepare for tomorrow.


It is this mother's wish that they always remain close friends and they never change. They are simply good together.

Until Next time. . . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  :: ABC Wednesday :: Black and White Wednesday with Me as a Mother :: Black and White Wednesday with like Christmas every day

7 comments:

  1. Nostalgic indeed


    PhenoMenon, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. so different and yet so they have a similar look
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your wish for your sons and everyone else's children. Lovely post.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great photo. Is it professionally done or did you take it yourself? I too hope my boys stay close as they grow older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This warms my heart Lisa.
    I think you could be talking about my 2 sons. They are both grown and married but it sounds so much like their slant on life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo and post! Thanks for linking up and good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the angle you use in taking this photo!

    Overjoyed
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I will do my best to visit you back!

Have a great day!