Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Little Boys

This is a picture of the backs of my "Little Boys" and our Priest, Father Theo.

The backs of Stephen, Matthew and Father Theo...In the cowboy hat.
We were at a church party and Father Theo was teaching the boys my young men how to line dancing.

Every time I see these guys standing with grown men I am in awe and I wonder;

 "When did they get so big?".

And

"Where did the time go?"

When I see them from this angle...I think WOW! with a big grin and IT cracks me up every time.

7 comments:

  1. Great picture - looks like you were having a good time.

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day, you're going to say the same things about your little girl :-)

    But it's true. Where does time go? I always tell my mom what happened? I was just 4 yesterday!

    Wow, your sons are really tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww i feel the same when i look at my boys...
    16 and almost 19..
    line dancing huh...cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous31 July, 2010

    That boy needs to stand in a hole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous...HAAAAA! HAAAAA! HAAAAA!! so true and funny!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny Picture! Lisa. Love Father Theo! We are so fortunate to have him as our parish priest! Great spiritual leader! Marg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I will do my best to visit you back!

Have a great day!